DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

A2S Used price

gcopter1

Reactions
I have an Air2S, with the Fly More Combo plus an extra battery and RCPro.
In the used market, what would be a good asking price for it?

Obviously, not new but in very good conditions. Never crashed. All cables and original accesories plus a Firehouse Strobe.

I'm contemplating selling it in order to get a P4P V2.0.

Thanks for your input!

Any particular reason wanting to go for an older P4P 2.0? (It does fly a little faster, but it's a big step backward in video quality, 100mbps h264 instead of 150mbps h265 (equiv to 320mbps h264) older sensor tech, no 10bit video)

I'm looking at the mechanical shutter in mapping applications.

From what I've read, a mechanical shutter, in mapping applications, would save you time.
Fly faster, cover more area, sharper pictures equal faster processing times, less battery usage/swaps.
Besides, P4P V2.0, seems to be the Gold Standard when it comes to commercial work.
Everyone seems to say you can do the same with an A2S but, there seems to be a lot more of post processing stuff going on, before making it usable as a deliverable.

I have an Air2S, with the Fly More Combo plus an extra battery and RCPro.
In the used market, what would be a good asking price for it?
One sold here last week for $1300. I would think $1300 to $1400 would be a fair price. List it here in the classifieds before selling elsewhere..... Ebay takes about 15% in fees these days so you can actually take a little less here and come out ahead.

Reactions: gcopter1
One sold here last week for $1300. I would think $1300 to $1400 would be a fair price. List it here in the classifieds before selling elsewhere..... Ebay takes about 15% in fees these days so you can actually take a little less here and come out ahead.
Isn't 1300 the price for a brand new, never opened Fly More Combo for the Air 2S? For used, I usually expect it to be at least 30% off the new price if it's not providing extras. (Though the Battery and RC Pro is the extra if that's what you were pricing for).

Isn't 1300 the price for a brand new, never opened Fly More Combo for the Air 2S? For used, I usually expect it to be at least 30% off the new price if it's not providing extras. (Though the Battery and RC Pro is the extra if that's what you were pricing for).
I am pricing for a very lightly used Air 2s Fly More Combo with RC Pro. The RC Pro alone goes for $900 plus used.

Reactions: karlblessing
Great but when you go to sell it Advertise it here Classifieds
Not in a thread in this section.
Thanks
I'm not exactly selling it. Just wanted to gauge/feel, what a current fair value would be.
Thus why I said: "contemplating". I realize there is a classified section. The minute I make up my mind and decide to sell I will include more info and photos.
Sorry if it came across as as a hard sell offering!

I'm not exactly selling it. Just wanted to gauge/feel, what a current fair value would be.
Thus why I said: "contemplating". I realize there is a classified section. The minute I make up my mind and decide to sell I will include more info and photos.
Sorry if it came across as as a hard sell offering!
Well I think you have your answer in several post. I would do
as was said in post # 7 .
Good luck.

Reactions: gcopter1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member