DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Abandoned social club

Coconut Island Drones

Reactions
Cowie miners welfare & social club. A once extremely busy club in my home village now laying in a state of decay. It's been going downhill like so many other pubs and clubs over the past 20 years but finally had to close it's doors about a year ago. I managed to get access through people I know to film inside before it's gone forever. I was shocked at how bad it is.
As I do all my videos by drone this one would be no different but it was challenging. Couldn't get any GPS and the drone kept wanting to leave. It was a constant battle but I got there in the end. I knew it was going to be difficult so used the mini 2 for this one.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice filiming

A sad ending for a once vibrant (I am assuming), social spot. It is incredible how fast things can go downhill when unattended. I am surprised to see most of the windows intact.

A sad ending for a once vibrant (I am assuming), social spot. It is incredible how fast things can go downhill when unattended. I am surprised to see most of the windows intact.
I was genuinely shocked at the state of the place and how it had got that way in a relatively short period of time.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronebesmashed