DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aberfan, South Wales, UK

Texag1989

Reactions
I knew nothing of this place before seeing an episode covering it on Season 3 of Netflix “The Crown”. I only live an hour away, so drove up on a dreary February day to see fo myself. First time out with Osmo Mobile 3.

I personally like the music I selected for this (compliments to Audioblocks), I like the timing of the images with the music, and I think the weather on the day contributes to the mood. Although the subject matter was emotional, I’m pleased with the outcome. I welcome your comments.

as someone who lives close to the area i thought your video was a very nice and moving tribute

Reactions: Greekislandlover
Very moving.

Very moving.
Very moving video. I would have liked if you could have panned the Osmo Mobile 3 a little bit slower. I had trouble keeping up with the images. Fast panning drives me crazy. I have to mentally tell myself all the time, slow it down. (I have an Osmo Mobile 2).

I knew nothing of this place before seeing an episode covering it on Season 3 of Netflix “The Crown”. I only live an hour away, so drove up on a dreary February day to see fo myself. First time out with Osmo Mobile 3.

I personally like the music I selected for this (compliments to Audioblocks), I like the timing of the images with the music, and I think the weather on the day contributes to the mood. Although the subject matter was emotional, I’m pleased with the outcome. I welcome your comments.

Well done . . . great music . . poignant stills and video. Thank you.

Is that the incident when the royals went to comfort the families of the victims and didn’t connect emotionally? In any case, you did a great job of capturing the futility of the towns people in black and white ...and then the vibrant color of the renewed buildings and memorials. Quite a story ...

personally like the music I selected for this (compliments to Audioblocks), I like the timing of the images with the music, and I think the weather on the day contributes to the mood. Although the subject matter was emotional, I’m pleased with the outcome. I welcome your comments.
very sad and touching! RIP to all the children and adults!

I echo what the others have said. I thought the montage of stills was excellent storytelling. I wondered from the title how much of the history would be covered. I don't think you can do a film on Aberfan without a good explanation of the past events for context, and the context you gave the current view was very well done!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus