DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Above Nesebar in winter - Black Sea Coast, Bulgaria

mattcoq

Reactions
Hi everyone,

Usually only fly here during the summer holidays but the weather last winter was great so decided to launch my Mavic 2 Pro ...

Pretty empty Nesebar, since the holiday & business season only last from April till end of September ...

Hope you enjoy the flight ...

Matt

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi everyone,

Usually only fly here during the summer holidays but the weather last winter was great so decided to launch my Mavic 2 Pro ...

Pretty empty Nesebar, since the holiday & business season only last from April till end of September ...

Matt

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nicely put together with some clean footage, I also watched the Devils Bridge , why do they call it that, I kept looking for signs. lol. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

Nicely put together with some clean footage, I also watched the Devils Bridge , why do they call it that, I kept looking for signs. lol. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

The reason why it is called the Devil's Bridge is explained here ... (Full legend explained)

But, you can also see it in this explanation :

"So the question is: how to see the Devil? Well, you have to go there just before noon, in a sunny day. You will see a beautiful ottoman bridge and its reflection in the water. Then you have to tilt your head and use some imagination and you will see the Devil’s horns, eyes and his whole face."

Capture d’écran 2021-01-04 à 22.37.24.png

Hi Matt,
this was a very smooth flight with any turbulences and I didn´t have to fasten my seat belt ? I enjoyed it very much, beautiful town with some old buidlings/ruines!
I had a look on Google Earth, now I know exatly where Nesebar is locaded ?
cheers Paul

Hi Matt,
this was a very smooth flight with any turbulences and I didn´t have to fasten my seat belt ? I enjoyed it very much, beautiful town with some old buidlings/ruines!
I had a look on Google Earth, now I know exatly where Nesebar is locaded ?
cheers Paul

Haha ...

I am still not in FPV mode so usually passengers of my flights are usually well treated ...

Bulgaria does have some neat places to drone off the beaten tracks ...

I am still not in FPV mode so usually passengers of my flights are usually well treated ...

Bulgaria does have some neat places to drone off the beaten tracks ...
can you show us a FPV viedeo? I like them! Bularia is a big country and on the Google Earth map I found many remote places,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lagunadci