DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Above Rolling Hills

That last few minutes was really a nice surprise. but no toes were shown, which is your branding. ;)

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

• Haha
Reactions: Thomas B
That last few minutes was really a nice surprise. but no toes were shown, which is your branding. ;)

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

Toes? Thrice toes! No bare sides, but bare toes. Indeed, 'twas me! ;)

Toes3.jpg
Toes2.jpgToes1.jpg

I always enjoy your videos but if you're speeding up the shots in editing, don't. I think a little slower would be better. If you're actually flying that fast, slow down. You do find beauty in the simplest of places.

I always enjoy your videos but if you're speeding up the shots in editing, don't. I think a little slower would be better. If you're actually flying that fast, slow down. You do find beauty in the simplest of places.

Oh. I've been worried about how long it takes to cover these distances. Perhaps I'll edit my videos slower.
I am assuming that the sunset was a ground based (e.g.: tripod) Timelapse? Nice video.
Yes. I shot the sunset with my Osmo Action while the drone was shooting the time laps of the shadows rising on the hills.

Oh. I've been worried about how long it takes to cover these distances. Perhaps I'll edit my videos slower.

Yes. I shot the sunset with my Osmo Action while the drone was shooting the time laps of the shadows rising on the hills.
The timelapse on the Osmo Action has the main fault of a wide angle image, which makes the sun very small. I have found that doing the timelapse with an iPhone!!!! or with Osmo Mobile (I have the Osmo Mobile 2) using the iPhone is ideal. (of course, you need the proper tripod to hold the iPhone- I use Manfrotto mini and phone holder adaptor to Manfrotto).

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IMWOOD