DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Access camera settings while in POI mode - How?

• Thread starter Deleted member 94047
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 94047

OK dumb question time, I just tried POI on the Mavic Air for the first time and it ruined my shot. I had adjusted my camera settings immediately after take off while the camera was level with the horizon (yeah, I know this was a big mistake). I flew over to where I want POI to center, turned the camera to look down, and entered POI mode. Flight was flawless, adjusting radius and height was easy. But I couldn't see the top right corner of the screen where the ev value is displayed because the POI pane had covered it. I couldn't get into camera settings because the POI pane had covered the right side of the screen also. How do I monitor my exposure readings, battery readings, and get into camera settings while in POI? I really must be missing something obvious here.

Yep, I had the same problem. Once you have set your POI just hit the ‘x’ or whatever to get out of the screen.

Yep, I had the same problem. Once you have set your POI just hit the ‘x’ or whatever to get out of the screen.
Wouldn't that terminate the POI flight all together? That's what I thought it does.

Yes it does.
Well it does on the MP's.

So no way to access camera settings while still in POI mode?
No. You should set your camera settings and ensure you have enough battery power remaining before starting the POI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky