DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Acropolis of Athens | 4K

Tasos GR

Reactions
Acropolis of Athens | 4K

An acropolis was in ancient Greece a settlement, especially a citadel, built upon an area of elevated ground—frequently a hill with precipitous sides, chosen for purposes of defense.
Acropolis also had a function of a religious sanctuary with sacred springs highlighting its religious significance.
Acropolis became the nuclei of large cities of classical antiquity, such as ancient Athens, and for this reason they are sometimes prominent landmarks in modern cities with ancient pasts, such as modern Athens.
One well-known acropolis is the Acropolis of Athens, located on a rocky outcrop above the city of Athens and containing the Parthenon.

Acropolis of Athens | 4K

An acropolis was in ancient Greece a settlement, especially a citadel, built upon an area of elevated ground—frequently a hill with precipitous sides, chosen for purposes of defense.
Acropolis also had a function of a religious sanctuary with sacred springs highlighting its religious significance.
Acropolis became the nuclei of large cities of classical antiquity, such as ancient Athens, and for this reason they are sometimes prominent landmarks in modern cities with ancient pasts, such as modern Athens.
One well-known acropolis is the Acropolis of Athens, located on a rocky outcrop above the city of Athens and containing the Parthenon.

Beautiful footage. It’s nice to see all the scaffolding has been removed. When I was there in 2010 there was a lot. Loved the lights on it at night. Very nice.

Superior capture my friend!

Superior capture my friend!

Thank you so much for your feedback! ❤️ .. glad you liked it ?
More videos will be coming... stay tuned ?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d