DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Acropolis of Athens!

Tasos GR

Reactions
Enjoy a flight over Acropolis and Historical Center of Athens at the majestic hour of sunset!

On the rocky hill of the Acropolis, which dominates the center of modern Athens, was the most important and majestic sanctuary of the ancient city, dedicated, mainly, to its patron goddess, Athena.

Never forget remembering how beautiful our world is.. it's waiting for you...

Another amazing video Tasos
Thank you my friend for your kind words!! I'm happy that you enjoyed it!
(Please copy this comment below my video on my YouTube channel.. it will help me a lot!!!)

Reactions: Suren
Breathtaking! Just beautiful!
(Please copy this comment below my video on my YouTube channel.. it will help me a lot!!!)

Beautiful video. Yes there are some beautiful sights in Greece.

However I was in Athens about 10 years ago and was stunned at the amount of grafiti that was splattered everywhere. Beautiful neighborhoods blighted by awful people who only cared about themselves. I'm starting to see that more and more in Chicago and it breaks my heart.

Reactions: Tasos GR
Very nice!

Reactions: Tasos GR
πολύ καλά Tasos

Beautiful video. Yes there are some beautiful sights in Greece.

However I was in Athens about 10 years ago and was stunned at the amount of grafiti that was splattered everywhere. Beautiful neighborhoods blighted by awful people who only cared about themselves. I'm starting to see that more and more in Chicago and it breaks my heart.

Very nice!

Great job capturing the beauty of Athens...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78