DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Active track and Quick shots not working

Marcuhaugh

Reactions
Hello
I have a Mavic Pro and recently have been experiencing this issue where active track and Quick shots aren't working. I can enter the modes and draw a box around the subject but as soon as I take my finger off the screen the box disappears. It will not lock onto the subject.
Does any one have any suggestions as to what could be causing this issue?
Look forward to your responses
Thanks
Marcus

Hello
I have a Mavic Pro and recently have been experiencing this issue where active track and Quick shots aren't working. I can enter the modes and draw a box around the subject but as soon as I take my finger off the screen the box disappears. It will not lock onto the subject.
Does any one have any suggestions as to what could be causing this issue?
Look forward to your responses
Thanks
Marcus
Try resetting everything and draw a bigger box. Mine often warns me when I select an area that is too small and refuses to register it.

Thanks for your replies. I have found what it is. I downgraded my drone firmware to 01.03.0700 so I could change some parameters. I found out that this firmware does not allow me to use active track ect. I upgraded my firmware to the 'cherry picked' version of 01.04.0300, this now let's me keep the changes I have made to the parameters and allows me to use active track.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121