DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Active Track Spotlight ??!!

fredbjor

Reactions
I have really tried, but I can not figure how this works? How do I start? Is not the Profile mode better working?

Någon här som kan förklara hur jag bäst använder spotlight läget i active track?

Here's a how-to video showing how ActiveTrack works:

how on earth do the sticks on the RC affect?
Take your Mavic out into a wide open location and try the different ActiveTrack modes to compare them. It'll be easier to see how the sticks affect the Mavic if you try it by flying.

Take your Mavic out into a wide open location and try the different ActiveTrack modes to compare them. It'll be easier to see how the sticks affect the Mavic if you try it by flying.

Allready done that! Trace and profile, I understand but can't get the grip on spotlight....? When the drone face me just straight forward, back is back, fw is fw, left is left and right is right. To get the drone to move tou have to activate the sticks Yes? It does not move by itself like in profile? Allright, but if I turn of my running course in an angle then what happens to the commands from tje sticks?

Allready done that! Trace and profile, I understand but can't get the grip on spotlight....? When the drone face me just straight forward, back is back, fw is fw, left is left and right is right. To get the drone to move tou have to activate the sticks Yes? It does not move by itself like in profile? Allright, but if I turn of my running course in an angle then what happens to the commands from tje sticks?

In Spotlight mode the drone stays in one spot. That's the whole point of it.

In Spotlight...the camera acts as a...well...spotlight right? Fixed on a subject but stationary. Right? What happens if you fly the drone then? Does the camera stay fixed even though the drone is moving..

In Spotlight...the camera acts as a...well...spotlight right? Fixed on a subject but stationary. Right? What happens if you fly the drone then? Does the camera stay fixed even though the drone is moving..

Spotlight is courselock mixed with active track.

It is great

Reactions: nveer
Spotlight controls yaw and gimbal to keep the subject framed as it moves around. The aircraft will not change position or altitude on it's own, only heading and gimbal angle.

You can use the left stick to change altitude and the right stick to reposition the aircraft, and the Mavic will continue to control heading (yaw) and gimbal angle to keep the subject framed.

Reactions: nveer

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan