DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Active tracking not working?

pinzmann

Reactions
My active track seems to have stopped working. I get it up in the air and start recording. I draw a square around the subject, have tried both people and vehicles. Then nothing. I don’t get the menu below to chose between active track, spotlight or poi. I’ve tried it both recording and not. Have also moved the drone farther out and close in. Get nothing. I used it on my vehicle a few weeks ago and it did work. Is there some other setting that is required to make it work? I also have a mini 2. Can I use that controller to test if its in the RC? The Air2s is about 6 months old. Everything else seems to work. Obstacle avoidance and I did some quick shots.

My active track seems to have stopped working. I get it up in the air and start recording. I draw a square around the subject, have tried both people and vehicles. Then nothing. I don’t get the menu below to chose between active track, spotlight or poi. I’ve tried it both recording and not. Have also moved the drone farther out and close in. Get nothing. I used it on my vehicle a few weeks ago and it did work. Is there some other setting that is required to make it work? I also have a mini 2. Can I use that controller to test if its in the RC? The Air2s is about 6 months old. Everything else seems to work. Obstacle avoidance and I did some quick shots.
So it used to work before but now it doesn't? Have you done any updates to anything (phone, app, controller, drone)? Or have you implemented anything new as opposed to when it did work?

I did an update of the iPad and now it’s working. Funny because my other larger iPad and iPhones all were okay and they all had different updates

So it used to work before but now it doesn't? Have you done any updates to anything (phone, app, controller, drone)? Or have you implemented anything new as opposed to when it did work?
I did an update of the iPad and now it’s working. Funny because my other larger iPad and iPhones all were okay and they all had different updates
that you got it to work at all is a bloody miracle - bravo!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54