DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ActiveTrack on a Mini 2?

flydronefly

Reactions
I know that this wouldn't be possible until DJI itself releases the update or if they do eventually release the SDK so that the feature may be made available bby third-party apps, but will they eventually do it? I think that the jump between the Mini 2 and the Mavic Air 2 would be considerably less if ActiveTrack was made available on the former, which is probably why this wouldn't be an option for the Mini series to make the Air series that more premium line. But hey they did it with the OG Mavic Mini so who knows?

Active Track is such a roll of the Dice, because you putting your drone immediately into jeopardy.
For what ever reason that Technology is just out of reach when it comes to being completely stable.

The reason why I say that is # 1 Past Experience but that I purchased the new Sony Camera and to follow the Drone and even that Fails miserably and that is a very expensive camera that is dedicated to focusing .

Maybe once there able to double the speed of the Chips being used , will that be really useful but as of now its a Death Trap for many new Pilots .

What i would like to see are just designated shapes : Square : Circle : Triangle : Octagon : set patterns and than you can match your movement to the drone movements , Yeah, That would be interesting. Because than the mistake would be on the Pilot .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.

Active Track is such a roll of the Dice, because you putting your drone immediately into jeopardy.
For what ever reason that Technology is just out of reach when it comes to being completely stable.

The reason why I say that is # 1 Past Experience but that I purchased the new Sony Camera and to follow the Drone and even that Fails miserably and that is a very expensive camera that is dedicated to focusing .

Maybe once there able to double the speed of the Chips being used , will that be really useful but as of now its a Death Trap for many new Pilots .

What i would like to see are just designated shapes : Square : Circle : Triangle : Octagon : set patterns and than you can match your movement to the drone movements , Yeah, That would be interesting. Because than the mistake would be on the Pilot .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.
That would be so cool! Draw the flight path and let 'em rip!

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851