DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adapting neurotech for consumer and pro drone flying - new member/new project.

OpenSkyBCI

Reactions
Hi,

I am a new amateur Mavic AIr 2 and Mavic Mini drone pilot. For many years, I have worked on neurotechnology designed to enhance human performance (See: Auricular Vagus Nerve Stimulation — IST). Some of this neurotech involves non-invasive neuromodulation to stimulate the auricular branch of the vagus nerve to enhance cognitive skill training and operational performance for various applications, as well as human-computer interactions. I have decided to launch a couple small company IR&D projects aimed at applying these technologies to enhance consumer/prosumer/pro drone pilot performance. There are multiple applications where vagal nerve stimulation and EEG-based brain-computer interfaces can i) enhance the drone operator experience and ii) enhance drone operator performance.

It will take me some time to build a following and deploy the tech for commercial applications. In the interim and to the extent I can I plan to regularly share how neuromodulation, neurotechnology, and brain-machine interfaces can be used to enhance drone operator performance.

I look forward to interacting with and learning from the MavicPilots community! There is so much to learn, exchange, and share.

Sincerely,
Jamie: OpenSkyBCI

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find helpful advice and support here. We look forward to your participation and seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d