DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Addiction at it's finest! Looking for others input!

My addiction spreads wider and thinner.
DJI Mini 2
Microlite X7
Tyro119
Mobula 6
HoverStar 2.0
AcroBee BeeBrain Pro
Eachine E65H
and finally I've got all the parts but only have an Airblade Transformer LR half put together.

Each is fun in it's own way. Some are strictly indoor. Some are strictly LOS (No cameras). Some FPV. Only the Mini 2 is truly cinematic.

For those of you considering building your own, the Tyro119 was a kit. Most of the parts came in a box and I just had to assemble and solder it. It was a blast. Took about 4 hrs to build. Kind of wished it was longer. The Airblade Transformer was frame only. I had to pick and procure everything. I bought the parts a few at a time. At some point I'll finish it and then see how good of decisions I made. Whatever happens, it's been a blast.

I have a Mini 2. But my addiction is not purchasing drones - my addiction is FLYING THEM! Wait… drones fly and are not just things to collect and stare at??? Yes, they fly! That is why I currently have 1,300 flight miles!

Reactions: Torque
I don't know why it has segmented out my text like this. I was just trying to quote the part I was replying to and then it put my reply in the second box so IDK ...
" Wrong, a week or so passes by and my father calls me and informs me about a missing person whos mother was on the news crying for anyone to help find her son. The young mans name is Kevin Bass, out of Milledgeville, Ga. ...
Needless to say we both felt as if we didn't have the proper equipment to do these types of things, as he had a platinum and I had a mavic pro, but we still tried..."

Kevin was one of my friends during the time I lived in Milledgeville. We were not close but lived around the corner from each other and he was mostly my ex's friends so thats how I came to be friends with him. Fell out of contact after my break-up and I moved back to Wash.CO.
Then I saw this. I never spoke up to Mrs. Dana because I felt she really truly would have no inkling of who I was, and I have severe anxiety and socially awkward and it had been years since I had last seen Kevin or been out to Dana's house. So i have been trying to follow this behind the scenes to see if my friend is ever recovered. This case and search have moved no further since the initial findings and searches.
If you have updated equipment I would encourage you to perhaps maybe reach out to Mrs. Dana again and go back out with anything you have added to you inventory that may could help!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb