DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Adjusting radar view

Tkoglin

Reactions
Is there a way to adjust the orientation of the radar in the lower left corner?
It always shows North facing left and I would like it to show North face straight up.

Attachments

• 1B884F87-51E5-4A26-A8CE-0F61E6EFF527.jpeg
    1B884F87-51E5-4A26-A8CE-0F61E6EFF527.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 23
That whole area is called "attitude indicator" it shows ...

1593515297090.png

It's required that the mobile device have an inbuilt compass for the direction to work ... if it works the north icon will rotate & always point north when you with the RC/mobile device rotate ... this to aid you to pointing your RC towards the Aircraft, you can't lock it in certain direction. If it's locked at "9 o'clock" that either means that your mobile device doesn't have a compass or that you haven't given GO4 permission to use it.

Thanks
That whole area is called "attitude indicator" it shows ...

View attachment 106345

It's required that the mobile device have an inbuilt compass for the direction to work ... if it works the north icon will rotate & always point north when you with the RC/mobile device rotate ... this to aid you to pointing your RC towards the Aircraft, you can't lock it in certain direction. If it's locked at "9 o'clock" that either means that your mobile device doesn't have a compass or that you haven't given GO4 permission to use it.
Thanks... it must be the built in compass thing. North is straight up when I fly with my iPhone but not when I use my non-cellular iPad.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk