DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ADS-B Notifications

An indication of aircraft altitude would definitely be nice. ADS-B is supposed to transmit that, so filtering 30,000 feet altitude flights out of the warnings would be nice.
Not worth it you dont get any warnings even as low as 4000 feet, no idea of the cut off .i get them anywhere up to about 3k at the moment i dont think i have personally seen higher even when i was testing the app constantly in beta.

My A2S is not showing ADS-B of planes in the area! Is there a setting to turn it on? I am in the United States!
I am having the same issue. I know where to turn Airsense on, it on. Recently I am not getting any audible or visiual warning of aircraft in the area that I know used to show up. I read down thru the answers and I think most are missing the point. Yes there are other apps to use, all aircraft don't have ADS-B, etc.... I think this is a different question or atleast my adding on question is that my airsense or ADS-B warning is not working.

I am having the same issue. I know where to turn Airsense on, it on. Recently I am not getting any audible or visiual warning of aircraft in the area that I know used to show up. I read down thru the answers and I think most are missing the point. Yes there are other apps to use, all aircraft don't have ADS-B, etc.... I think this is a different question or atleast my adding on question is that my airsense or ADS-B warning is not working.
Mine was working just fine yesterday on modded app. air ambulance triggered an alert it was at 750 foot and very close to my position.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851