DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ADS-B on M3

redserv

Reactions
Hey guys I have been doing alot more flying with my M3 recently and noticed that I could hear and see a bunch of planes passing sometimes to close to comfort without getting the ADS-B warning on my TripleTek Taplet. I believe that my settings for ADS-B within the flyApp is set up correctly. Anyone having issues where the alerts are not being sent to you while flying?? Thanks in advance

Not all planes are required to broadcast ADS-B, especially small private planes. The best option is to do the best you can with awareness of the area.

Side note, the Mini 3 Pro does not have ADS-B either but they are flown all the time without issue.

Reactions: redserv
Not all planes are required to broadcast ADS-B, especially small private planes. The best option is to do the best you can with awareness of the area.

Side note, the Mini 3 Pro does not have ADS-B either but they are flown all the time without issue.
Thank you and good to know.

Hey guys I have been doing alot more flying with my M3 recently and noticed that I could hear and see a bunch of planes passing sometimes to close to comfort without getting the ADS-B warning on my TripleTek Taplet. I believe that my settings for ADS-B within the flyApp is set up correctly. Anyone having issues where the alerts are not being sent to you while flying?? Thanks in advance
The planes you are most likely to come close to sharing airspace with are the planes most likely to be flying without ADS-B.

I've only ever had one AirSense warning come up, and I don't think I had even taken off yet.

It is a nice feature to have and hopefully in the future it will be better, but for now I do not put much stock in it and fly as if I don't have it at all.

Reactions: redserv
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas