DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Advice selling Mavic Mini 2

Uncle Pete

Reactions
Seeking advice on selling my Mavic Mini 2 Fly More Combo with a bunch of accessories.
Right now I have it listed as one package. Should I be selling the combo separately from
the accessories, or all together. Also all items are brand new. Thank you.

Last edited:
If you have the time to wait , you can sell them Separately and make a little more money, quicker with the Package deal.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI in the Rain and Land on Water.

Reactions: Uncle Pete
Why would you want to sell a new Mini2?

Seeking advice on selling my Mavic Mini 2 Fly More Combo with a bunch of accessories.
Right now I have it listed as one package. Should I be selling the combo separately from
the accessories, or all together. Also all items are brand new. Thank you.
If you want it to sell fast, look to see what similar (new, open box, used) items are selling at and out price them by about 10-15% lower. You should get your item package item sold quicker. If I bought something for 500 and it was open box, not used I would probably sell it for 450 or 425. If used, I would sell the 500 dolar item for about 375. Or, as I said, 10-20 percent lower than the average price is in the market. It will sell fast. Slower if you only reduce by 5 percent.

Where are you planning on selling.

Reactions: lowellton
Where are you planning on selling.
Right now it is listed on some Facebook groups and Marketplace. Also have it on local Craigslist (Worcester MA). Thought about Ebay but the fees are holding me back from that. I'm really hoping to sell local, but if the sale depends on shipping then I will.

If you want it to sell fast, look to see what similar (new, open box, used) items are selling at and out price them by about 10-15% lower. You should get your item package item sold quicker. If I bought something for 500 and it was open box, not used I would probably sell it for 450 or 425. If used, I would sell the 500 dolar item for about 375. Or, as I said, 10-20 percent lower than the average price is in the market. It will sell fast. Slower if you only reduce by 5 percent.
I’m close to 20%. That being said, I have nothing to compare
it to with the accessories I have in this package.

Right now it is listed on some Facebook groups and Marketplace. Also have it on local Craigslist (Worcester MA). Thought about Ebay but the fees are holding me back from that. I'm really hoping to sell local, but if the sale depends on shipping then I will.
Im looking to buy a mini2....Why are you selling it and for how much.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato