DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Advice sought: Where to buy a Mavic 2 Pro camera (in the UK) for 'reasonable' money?

Neil1976

Reactions
Okay, so I hear of people having bought spare Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom cameras, and swapping these at home as and when needed.

I have a Mavic 2 Zoom, and I fancy buying a Mavic 2 Pro camera to swap on my drone from time to time.

But when I look into buying the gimbal/camera, the prices don't look very 'reasonable/sensible' at all.

I've looked on eBay, and for the advertised prices (e.g. £400-700), it makes more sense to buy a used Mavic 2 Pro drone package instead! Is this what others have found/done as well? Or am I missing a trick here and there's some place else I can find a Mavic 2 Pro camera for ~£400 delivered?

Even £400 seems like a lot of money when you consider the price of the new Mavic Air 2.

Any advice on where I can find a Mavic 2 Pro camera for 'reasonable' money?

400 £ Is a pretty good price, im seeing them for more then that. swapping the camera constantly isnt exactly a super easy thing to do, but being i can buy a whole BRAND NEW body with all circuits accept the camera for about 470$ ( 400 £ ) your not going to find a camera cheaper. the cameras on this model is a huge part in the drone, and therefor is expensive. you say its a lot compared to the mavic air 2 as if your considering that over a camera. the air 2 is no where near the quality of the mavic 2 pro Hasselblad, so i wouldnt recommend it over the camera itself. if you want the 2 pro camera to swap, then buy just the camera.

Reactions: Neil1976
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123