DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AERIAL AMERICA

360 Guy

Reactions
For sometime now I've been watching a TV show called "Aerial America", with aerial views of the topography of different states in America.
The aerial photography is amazing in itself but the best part is the aerial photography is mostly done by drones.
The person or persons who fly the drones are to be commended for their flying abilities.
The editing of the sceens, landscapes, ocean, lakes, & mountains, etc. is first class.

This is just a heads up to those who what to see how flying and editing is done on a professional level.

Based on IMDB, "Helicopter flights above the USA give breathtaking views of the nation's historic landmarks", while perhaps some of the footage is drone based, have not found anything showing that..

Wikipedia notes "The narrated show consists entirely of aerial scenes using the Cineflex V14HD gyro-stabilized camera system mounted under the "chin" of a helicopter'

When that show started airing years ago I became hooked and it has a fantastic documentary style. However, it is filmed with a helicopter, this is the crew and their bird.

Untitled.jpg

Most of the series was done with a helicopter as mentioned. 2019 series shows were with both helicopter and drones

For sometime now I've been watching a TV show called "Aerial America", with aerial views of the topography of different states in America.
The aerial photography is amazing in itself but the best part is the aerial photography is mostly done by drones.
The person or persons who fly the drones are to be commended for their flying abilities.
The editing of the sceens, landscapes, ocean, lakes, & mountains, etc. is first class.

This is just a heads up to those who what to see how flying and editing is done on a professional level.
Love that show. There are also two others: Aerial Cities and Aerial Africa. Amazing drone photography!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada