DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aerial drone view of the scenic Sea Cliff Bridge on NSW coast, Australia

Pacesetter

Reactions
Was visiting Sutherland Shire, Sydney yesterday (from Canberra) and drove down south a little while there to get some footage of this iconic bridge.

The city was hazy due to bush fire smoke from somewhere up north (anyone from Sydney would know) so had to edit a little more deep than I would of normally to try and remove.

Even so I think it turned out okay. Audio music included in the clip...

Was visiting Sutherland Shire, Sydney yesterday (from Canberra) and drove down south a little while there to get some footage of this iconic bridge.

The city was hazy due to bush fire smoke from somewhere up north (anyone from Sydney would know) so had to edit a little more deep than I would of normally to try and remove.

Looks amazing on my Wide Screen : both 4K and 2K nice. could be used in any movie well done.

Yes very nice.

Great flying and excellent cinematography. I've got work to do :)

Nice video. Not sure about the fade to black transitions

Thanks, yeah I actually had edited three individual videos separately with fade outs for another purpose I used them for, so used the same edited vids as they were for this.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lobodevich