Join Us Now

Aerial Filming for hiking event

zenhoho

Reactions
Shooting for hiking group anniversary hike at Shek Lung Kung, Hong Kong
Stunning view when group of hikers on top of the hill

Reactions: hanifmavic
Fantastic!

I travel to HK 3-4 times a year for work, I would love to do the same as I always try and sneak in a hike whilst there.

What are the regulations there, I was told they are quite restrictive or is that only over Victoria Harbour?

Loved the video, makes me want to come back very soon!

Best,

F

What an absolutely stunning venue to film/view from! Looking down on Honk King is breathtaking! Well done!

Just constructive criticism. In the future maybe leave the graphics a little longer. Some of them faded out as I was reading them.

Fantastic!

I travel to HK 3-4 times a year for work, I would love to do the same as I always try and sneak in a hike whilst there.

What are the regulations there, I was told they are quite restrictive or is that only over Victoria Harbour?

Loved the video, makes me want to come back very soon!

Best,

F
As I know, drone is restricted in Victoria Harbour area, airport, and 2 military area in New Territory.
And remember not to fly in urban area, quite a lot of interference.
Other countryside area is fine

Happy flying~

Reactions: PastyBoy
What an absolutely stunning venue to film/view from! Looking down on Honk King is breathtaking! Well done!

Just constructive criticism. In the future maybe leave the graphics a little longer. Some of them faded out as I was reading them.
Good advise, I just focus on the video, forget about the quote.
Thx!

Reactions: frankiez
As I know, drone is restricted in Victoria Harbour area, airport, and 2 military area in New Territory.
And remember not to fly in urban area, quite a lot of interference.
Other countryside area is fine

Happy flying~

Thanks ZenHoho, I shall certainly take the Mavic next time!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000