Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aesthetically the MA1 is still the best

So true

Attachments

• My drone.jpg
    My drone.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 67
the first design of the air does have a nice appealing shape of that there is no doubt ,unfortunately it only benefits from this appeal when it is sitting on the ground or displayed on a shelf at home, once its 300ft up in the air it looks like any other foldable drone

No doubt newer DJI drones are likely better but stylistically the MA1 is still the best. So sleek and cool looking. Especially in Flame Red.
its so subjective its not worth debating .. i think it looks god awful ... go figure..

Reactions: flycaster1
@Gkinghrn - thanks but they are both out there already in so may places I don't worry about it. Now if it was my SS# or bank account then I would have blurred it, but thanks for your concern

This will be another thread that will be just a bunch of "mine is better than your's" type of posts and not really produce any practical information or advice. Love the one you got #All Colors Matter :D

Reactions: KurtpH
Likewise have a red MA1 - does all I want/need, at a great price/spec ratio. As some have said, it's a very subjective thing, though - each to their own, but I do like @Mavic Mac comment - #All Colours Matter ;) Ooo-errr - maybe a bit of a political thing going on there (or probably just me :p)

The MA1. Looks good to you why.?
Because you couldn’t afford a Pro maybe .?

Personally the drone looks the best when you’ve lost it in the clouds/ fog and hit the RTH botton
And it pops out of the clouds making a landing.!
That’s the Money shot when you go from zero to hero never has a drone look so good .!
Or a low fly by in sports mode “throttle up”
...... cR

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro