DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

After connected to iPhone, can’t turn Osmo off??

Anterialis

Reactions
Hi,
I got the action only a few days ago, this this might very well be an user error..

Problem:
I’ve connected the Osmo action to my iPhone (WiFi, Mimo app) a couple of times, and most of the times (might be all of the times, don’t remember) I cannot seem to figure out how to turn the Osmo off! While connected to the iPhone, everything works as normal. In this mode, the physical buttons of the Osmo do not work, thus I cannot press the “off” button to turn it off. I’ve tried:

- pressing “off button” for several seconds
- disconnecting from Osmo WiFi, Osmo is still presenting black screens and non-working buttons
- turning Mimo app off

The only thing that works is unplugging the battery..

What is the proper way of exiting WiFi mode and returning to normal functionality/mode?

Thank you for your inputs!

Hi,
I got the action only a few days ago, this this might very well be an user error..

Problem:
I’ve connected the Osmo action to my iPhone (WiFi, Mimo app) a couple of times, and most of the times (might be all of the times, don’t remember) I cannot seem to figure out how to turn the Osmo off! While connected to the iPhone, everything works as normal. In this mode, the physical buttons of the Osmo do not work, thus I cannot press the “off” button to turn it off. I’ve tried:

- pressing “off button” for several seconds
- disconnecting from Osmo WiFi, Osmo is still presenting black screens and non-working buttons
- turning Mimo app off

The only thing that works is unplugging the battery..

What is the proper way of exiting WiFi mode and returning to normal functionality/mode?

Thank you for your inputs!
Well, I have an Android device and I was able to use the Power Button to turn the Action off. I had the Mimo app installed on a tablet but it was discharged. So I installed on my phone. I took a few photos, checked settings and then pressed the power button - OFF.

I guess you could try UNinstalling and Reinstalling. You might also visit DJI's official forum where DJI staff/moderators will answer questions. At the moment that forum gets more traffic than this one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji