DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

After upgrade of firmware, my mavic only has speed of 15 kph in p-mode

neoroy

Reactions
Hi guys! Before upgrade of firmware my mavic has speed of at least 36 kph in p-mode, after upgrade runs only at 15 kph. In sports mode it has no problems, how do I get to speed it up in p-mode?

When i updated to the latest FW it did reset the drone to Beginner Mode so make sure you check all of your settings after every update.

Thi is more than likely the cause of the speed drop.

Also, make sure the Multiple Flight Modes setting is still enabled in DJI GO. When disabled, the Mavic will not fly in Sport mode even if the Sport mode switch is enabled.

DJI-GO-Multiple-Flight-Mode.jpg

Reactions: PROMOLOZO
Yes, beginner mode is off, and multiple flight mode is on, still the same, I could only speed up the mavic in sport mode. Speed drop started when updated firmware and started to use different flight modes.

Have you logged in to the DJI Go app? I had this issue, and It kind of solved itself after some tweaking within the app. I think the log in is what solved my issue.

I never log out everytime i finish using the app, now that you mentioned it, i will try it. Although i uninstalled the app and reinstalled it again, will try it, and see if it works.

Do you have settings for increasing speed in p-mode?
I don´t think there is such a feature. However, as far as I remember, DJI changed the speed and distance restriction in P-mode when not logged in to the app. Unfortunately that´s the only tips I have, so if it didn´t help to log out and back in, I´m not sure what will help :eek:

However, as far as I remember, DJI changed the speed and distance restriction in P-mode when not logged in to the app
There is no speed restriction when not logged into the DJI GO app.

Not to be silly, but did you try flying in all directions? ie with the wind and against the wind? Also, is your front sensor on or off? Having it on can limit your speed...

Try shutting everything off, then booting everything in this order (1) log out of dpi app, reboot phone (2) reboot RC (3) connect phone to RC and log into your DJI account (4) fire up the MP. Some other guy had issues after updating and this method helped him. Im going to update my firmware tonight and hope I have no problems

Reactions: MrsTreat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242