DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

After upgrade

What a mess, I would hate to go through that 30 or minute wait and have to update the firmware on the SC again.

Paul C

What a mess, I would hate to go through that 30 or minute wait and have to update the firmware on the SC again.

Paul C
Oh, you mean the next interim update that still gets it wrong!!
I have not checked the date issue since this update. Maybe I will try flying in a bit.

I hate to download photos & then have to hunt for them! Not put in right order because of wrong date.

So since mine failed to update three times I guess I am better off not updating.

Hey Guys, rogerbackatya (new member) here. The folks in this forum have solved all issues I've had so far with the bird and the Smart Controller — and I appreciate it. One question: Could someone post a picture of the smart controller’s USB cable? I’ve got a million cables and I forget which one it is, and I can’t do the firmware update without it.

Hey Guys, rogerbackatya (new member) here. The folks in this forum have solved all issues I've had so far with the bird and the Smart Controller — and I appreciate it. One question: Could someone post a picture of the smart controller’s USB cable? I’ve got a million cables and I forget which one it is, and I can’t do the firmware update without it.
The wire is a bit thicker than most and it also has a DJI logo embossed on at least one end - it is downstairs and I'm not.

Here it is

Attachments

• FCCB8871-4EF3-45D6-98CC-4FAA2B48238D.jpeg
    FCCB8871-4EF3-45D6-98CC-4FAA2B48238D.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • 5C40E4C5-0381-49CC-8852-A8697783C06D.jpeg
    5C40E4C5-0381-49CC-8852-A8697783C06D.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: ff22
follow this guys advice. after multiple failures, mine is now updated (wrong cable and not using DJI assist).

What am I missing. Is his “advice” encrypted? Didn’t see any.

About cable
You can you’ve Mavic 2 cable
It is working perfect
Also I use it for update SC
It is longer and more comfortable

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members