Join Us Now

Age poll

How old are you?

• Under 18

• 19 - 29

• 30 - 39

• Over 40

Results are only viewable after voting.
C'mon folks it's pretty easy to click a button. There isn't anything nefarious going on here, just wanting to see what the make-up of the community is. :)

37 [emoji41]

Basztor,
A little of topic,sorry. I notice in your profile your a digital printer.I am a litho printer,same job since leaving school.The digital side is moving very quickly here in the uk with great improvements in longer runs.My job isn't what it was 10 years ago.Its a hard game to be in at present but a hope all is ok.

Basztor,
A little of topic,sorry. I notice in your profile your a digital printer.I am a litho printer,same job since leaving school.The digital side is moving very quickly here in the uk with great improvements in longer runs.My job isn't what it was 10 years ago.Its a hard game to be in at present but a hope all is ok.

Well the last years are hell. Up and down. You buy a new setup and 2 months later somebody got something better and cheaper. Competition is great but we survived the recession. Best to surviving is if you can offer all the possibilities in prints.

Reactions: De3mx and scooot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom