DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Battery Failure?

Desert Sky

Reactions
Recently one of my Air 2 batteries started acting strangely. When I attach it to the drone the drone starts automatically. I also need to detach the battery in order to get the drone to shut down. Otherwise the battery appears to charge and operate normally. Has anyone experienced this kind of problem? I suppose that I may have to return it to DJI before the warranty expires. Any thoughts or experiences will be appreciated.

Recently one of my Air 2 batteries started acting strangely. When I attach it to the drone the drone starts automatically. I also need to detach the battery in order to get the drone to shut down. Otherwise the battery appears to charge and operate normally. Has anyone experienced this kind of problem? I suppose that I may have to return it to DJI before the warranty expires. Any thoughts or experiences will be appreciated.
I wouldn't use it.

That much I do know.

Please tell me you’re not flying with that battery! No idea what the problem would be, but I wouldn’t trust it for anything other than ground only use (e.g. transferring files).

Reactions: itsneedtokno
I'm sure you have already considered this, but I bring it up because the battery lights on the MA2 batteries are so hard to see in daylight. If you install the battery which is already turned on, and are not properly turning the battery off, you will get exactly the behavior you are describing.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun