DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

air 2 s fall from the sky

That's not possible unless you do an emergency propeller stop manuever from the sticks or something hits your drone.
I beg to differ. I have watched many videos of people videoing their drone with their cell phone, and captured a propeller breakage (10 feet elevation) on live video and the drone quickly crashes.

In the Parrot Anafi forum, many did fall like bricks. Some of them have been proven to be caused by propellers breaking in mid flight.

When investigated further, More than 50% of the props breaking, were also on after market props where the user did not buy stock props. My anafi props cost $40 for 1 set of OEM. After market I can buy 4 sets for $9.99,

Are we to think a cheap after market prop is as good quality as a cheap after market?

And if a prop breaks in mid flight, how should we expect the bird to behave?

I was fascinated with drone crashes when a bunch of Anafi's started falling out of the sky. I spent a entire evening watching 20 compilation videos of this.

And if a prop breaks in mid flight, how should we expect the bird to behave?
When/if a prop breaks, you don't lose connection and still have video.
But the drone cannot hold itself in the air.
One corner drops first and the drone spirals down to the ground.

When/if a prop breaks, you don't lose connection and still have video.
But the drone cannot hold itself in the air.
One corner drops first and the drone spirals down to the ground.
Sounds logical with the laws of physics I know. But so far it has not happened to me. My problem is sport mode. Way too fast for me in my forest. Flew it into my shop wall. Broke my upward avoidance sensor.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada