DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s and DJI GO4 error message

JudyTVFilm

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have a Smart Controller and Air 2S. Two issues:
1) I know this drone doesn't use DJI GO4, but I get a System Update error "Update check failed. DJI GO4 logged out. Please log in to DJI GO4.J" Since the app doesn't work with my drone, how/why can or should I deal with this?

2) The controller firmware version update has been stuck at 98% for about 20 minutes. What should I do?

Good news: after it started incessantly beeping and still stuck on the logo, was able to reset smart controller by holding the red pause and power buttons for about 15 seconds and then it turned off. Went back in and reran install package for controller, which completed successfully. Still not sure why it never finished the first installation...saw option to disable DJI GO4, which I did, but why is it there when it doesn't work with Air 2S?

Reactions: hiflyer201
Good news: after it started incessantly beeping and still stuck on the logo, was able to reset smart controller by holding the red pause and power buttons for about 15 seconds and then it turned off. Went back in and reran install package for controller, which completed successfully. Still not sure why it never finished the first installation...saw option to disable DJI GO4, which I did, but why is it there when it doesn't work with Air 2S?
Nice that you got it all working again. The Smart Controller is also compatible with other Mavic drones that use GO4. Most likely preloaded onto the controller along with the Fly app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13