DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S Crashed in the Lake. Why?

Sorry, pilot are

So sorry pilot error. For what it's worth what I think happen is confusion on control direction. I don'y know why no one has not complained about the controls. On any aircraft when you want to go up you pull back on the stick. I have never been able to get use to pushing forward to gain altitude. I'M SURE YOU ARE A BETTER DRONE PILOT. But in that situation I would have probably (pulled up) and went down.
Lots have complained over the years but they had just not seen in the apps you can change stick mode.
940E63B8-1548-47E2-BA05-091A1921848E.png

... in the apps you can change stick mode.
Usually you only can choose to have the throttle on the left or right stick among the 3 modes but not change the stick direction for ascend/descend ... don't know what choices you have if you try to customize your own mode with the FLY app though (yellow marked below).

1627911490721.png

Reactions: dirkclod
Usually you only can choose to have the throttle on the left or right stick among the 3 modes but not change the stick direction for ascend/descend ... don't know what choices you have if you try to customize your own mode with the FLY app though (yellow marked below).

View attachment 132717
Thanks for the picture I couldn’t find it. Nor sure with Mavics but with the phantoms I seem To remember you could set them the way you wanted.

What a bummer! I can't believe an experienced drone YouTuber panics like the rest of us. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry, pilot are

So sorry pilot error. For what it's worth what I think happen is confusion on control direction. I don'y know why no one has not complained about the controls. On any aircraft when you want to go up you pull back on the stick. I have never been able to get use to pushing forward to gain altitude. I'M SURE YOU ARE A BETTER DRONE PILOT. But in that situation I would have probably (pulled up) and went down.
Iv’e always looked at the controls not as “control surfaces” but as thrust / power so when you push the stick forward your setting climb power not aircraft attitude, be actually never questioned it lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada