DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s & DJI RC Pro

my RC Pro arrived yesterday from B&H, nope it will not sync with my air 2s at the moment, but hopefully an update will come out eventually to make it possible lol
Just did the V01.00.04.00 update to the RC pro that came out today: still won’t link to my Air 2s, I guess it was just a bug update and not THE update we’ve been waiting for to make it compatible with multiple drones , more waiting lol

• Sad
Reactions: Severian
I got the B&H bundle with the RC Pro. I like the RC Pro but still not sure I like it better than the RC-1 with phone/tablet.

Just did the V01.00.04.00 update to the RC pro that came out today: still won’t link to my Air 2s, I guess it was just a bug update and not THE update we’ve been waiting for to make it compatible with multiple drones , more waiting lol
Haven't seen a firmware update for my RC Pro. Are you taking about the one that links to the Mavic 3 or the Air 2S? I have the RC Pro version that works with the Air 2S. Thanks.

This version has been out since December. Not new.

I got the air 2s b&h fly more and I have the same “aircraft not connected to RC” problem. What a freaking headache. There are brief times when the drone and Rc pro controller work great but others they just keep disconnecting. Sending it into DJI for repair or I’m hoping just a replacement.

I also have “aircraft not connected to RC” message. Do I need to send it out? I plan to call them and check if a fix is doable w/o sending it to them.

B&H Package

Fly App v1.5.4 (1390)
A/C v02.04.2130
RC-Pro v03.00.00.08

No problems making and keeping connection

Reactions: westwind77
I also have “aircraft not connected to RC” message. Do I need to send it out? I plan to call them and check if a fix is doable w/o sending it to them.
If you find I fix please post. I’m going mess around with it a little more tomorrow but if no luck I’m sending back for them to fix. I can get mine to work and fly okay at times but others all I get is that not connected to RC. Makes me nervous to fly it anywhere because I may lose the connection.

If you find I fix please post. I’m going mess around with it a little more tomorrow but if no luck I’m sending back for them to fix. I can get mine to work and fly okay at times but others all I get is that not connected to RC. Makes me nervous to fly it anywhere because I may lose the connection.
Since you didn't put them in your post I assume your versions are the same as I listed and you are still having this problem?

Since you didn't put them in your post I assume your versions are the same as I listed and you are still having this problem?
I will have to check tomorrow morning and let you know, but I do believe I’m updated to all the latest firmwares. Is the latest firmware supposed to have a fix for connection issue?

I will have to check tomorrow morning and let you know, but I do believe I’m updated to all the latest firmwares. Is the latest firmware supposed to have a fix for connection issue?
Mine came with these firmware versions and I did not have to update them. I went in and double-checked, they are the most recent.

Reactions: zeusfl
Looks like “THE” update just came out to make the RC Pro link with the Air 2s…. I’m downloading it now and will let you know what happens! Yay

It's here! Yay! And it seems to work, at least as far as I can tell from very limited inside tests. Will charge the batteries and see what's really happening tomorrow.

Reactions: Rrrick
It's here! Yay! And it seems to work, at least as far as I can tell from very limited inside tests. Will charge the batteries and see what's really happening tomorrow.
Still downloading on my poor rural hawaii internet, but glad to hear that it works , I’ll be joining you in the air tomorrow!! Yay

Still downloading on my poor rural hawaii internet, but glad to hear that it works , I’ll be joining you in the air tomorrow!! Yay
Yay it works! I just did a short night flight to test it out, and it works great! I’ll put it through it’s paces tomorrow. Very happy to have a working RC Pro to use with my Air 2s!

Reactions: gcopter1
I just updated. No change for me. Still does the “aircraft not connected to RC.” Sending back for repair or replacement

Just updated my 'kit' that included the RC Pro and it still connects perfectly. Just took a long flight with no issues. Remote, App, & 2s all on current versions.

Reactions: PAW
I just updated. No change for me. Still does the “aircraft not connected to RC.” Sending back for repair or replacement
Did you update with the DJI Assistance for consumer drones?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661