DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S Firmware Update 10/31

jrhoffman75

Premium Pilot
Reactions
After latest firmware update for Air 2S takeoff is only permitted vis DJI Fly app. Takeoff fails or is blocked in Maven, Litchi and Dronelink.

I'm finding the same thing. I upgraded Saturday, went to fly a Dronelink mission, no takeoff. Seems to work fine through the updated DJI Fly app. I did a fresh install of DJI Fly and DroneLink. Many others seem to be having the same issue, standing by for a resolution.

Hmmm, well this explains why I'm getting this firing up litchi for the first time in months on my air2s I updated recently to the new firmware when it asked....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221104-165421_Litchi.jpg
    Screenshot_20221104-165421_Litchi.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
Anybody see if this now works with latest firmware in lichi?

The "problem" is really not. With the new firmware and Fly version, RID is implemented, part of RID requirements is that the RID transmission must be checked before launch. Third party apps do not do this as yet. Give them time.

The "problem" is really not. With the new firmware and Fly version, RID is implemented, part of RID requirements is that the RID transmission must be checked before launch. Third party apps do not do this as yet. Give them time.
Anyone hear anything from lichi on time lol

I only use litchi to fly VR so it would be a major problem for me and I will not update , thanks for the info

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore