DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s flight times?

Keep in mind that you can set the limits on RTH time and Forced Landing limits. So if you are staying within VLOS or even a short range from Home point, you can lower those limits and will not be force to come back as soon giving you a slightly longer flight. Just keep in mind your distance and wind to ensure you have enough power to safely return and land.
Not on the Air 2S you can't? It's dynamic. You can set the RTH height, that's it.

Reactions: maggior
I have 893 flights on my Air2S. The longest flight time I have had, looking at the DJI flight logs, is 26 minutes. That particular flight included the battery getting to 0% and resulted in it falling the final 20 feet onto a soft field (no damage). The issue this particular flight was that there was fog and the drone would only descend extremely slowly down to the ground through it. Descending from 400 feet down to 20 feet took 18% battery. I got Litchi after this just so I could turn off obstacle sensors and avoid a future repeat disaster.

I normally get about 18-20 minutes of flight time per battery if I land with about 20% battery left. Short flight time is definetly a shortcoming of the Air2S but it is such an incredible little camera drone that I have just learned to deal with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa