DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S is a beast, where would you recommend purchasing additional batteries "for cheap"

projectarjun

Reactions
I was able to pick up a couple of refurbished open box Mavic Pro batteries for $67 from an authorized DJI seller via eBay; batteries had zero use. Is there any way I can a score similar deal for the Air 2S?

$ 115 a battery, at Amazon, and everywhere else, not cheap. Maybe Ebay has a crash and burn batteries.

For an undetermined time after release, most pricing is very near that of DJI recommended retail.
Something DJI would do its best to protect I'm sure.

Maybe google around, then ask a few retailers if they can offer a little discount for buying 2 or 3 extras.

You're not likely to find anything beyond a 5 to 10 dollar discount for the foreseeable future, and even that would be considered lucky, unless you take a chance on ebay or AliExpress

Watch the cheap. I can't see a plane polite looking for cheap gas. I fly my drone and take care of it like it is a real plane.

I purchased the Fly More Kit which came with 3 batteries. May be I should close my eyes and buy a fourth battery :p

I was able to pick up a couple of refurbished open box Mavic Pro batteries for $67 from an authorized DJI seller via eBay; batteries had zero use. Is there any way I can a score similar deal for the Air 2S?
Cheap is not always the best. I have purchased 4 directly from DJI for $115 each

Reactions: projectarjun
All DJI dealers sign an agreement never to advertise their products below dji's Retail pricing. This is basically a three-strike rule and you can be removed as a dealer at any time without warning or Reason. This is why you don't see heavily discounted product especially things that just came out. It's even stricter on commercial grade products

All DJI dealers sign an agreement never to advertise their products below dji's Retail pricing. This is basically a three-strike rule and you can be removed as a dealer at any time without warning or Reason. This is why you don't see heavily discounted product especially things that just came out. It's even stricter on commercial grade products

I know a dealer of DJI drones and accessories, and the margins are SO slim, barely worthwhile for them as it is at retail.

• Wow
I heard the Air 2 batteries are compatible with the Air 2s?

If so then that might be an option. It's worth researching.
They are the same batteries, and everyone is correct on pricing, not worth saving a few bucks unless the discount is half off or is a result of a price mistake, haha :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro