DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S Versus Autel Evo II Pro 6K

projectarjun

Reactions
What are everyone's thoughts between the Air 2S and Autel Evo II Pro 6K? I heard that Autel's support is pretty lackluster compared to DJI :(

What are everyone's thoughts between the Air 2S and Autel Evo II Pro 6K? I heard that Autel's support is pretty lackluster compared to DJI :(
I was all in for an EVO Pro 2 until the Air 2s came out. Still think the Autel is a good unit as the flight time is terrific but it is much more expensive, suffers from more transmission issues and has very overdone greens.

The Air 2S produces the same resolution as the Autel.... they are both really 5.7k even though the EVO claims to be 6K. Air 2S is rock solid in the wind despite being so portable, has incredible range, and is very easy and intuitive to use. Batteries are $100 vs the EVO's $200 so supporting the drone down the road will cost less.

The EVO 2 has three large advantages that you have to debate the merit of for yourself.... No baked in flight restriction software, great flight time, and a variable aperature.

I went for the 2S and am quite happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: projectarjun
BuyDig had the Evo II Pro for $1300 just a few weeks ago prior to Mother's Day and that's what had me debating between these two drones, I did end up with the Air 2s, and am super eager to apply for Part 107 certification so I can have a better peace of mind in subsequent flights

I was all in for an EVO Pro 2 until the Air 2s came out. Still think the Autel is a good unit as the flight time is terrific but it is much more expensive, suffers from more transmission issues and has very overdone greens.

The Air 2S produces the same resolution as the Autel.... they are both really 5.7k even though the EVO claims to be 6K. Air 2S is rock solid in the wind despite being so portable, has incredible range, and is very easy and intuitive to use. Batteries are $100 vs the EVO's $200 so supporting the drone down the road will cost less.

The EVO 2 has three large advantages that you have to debate the merit of for yourself.... No baked in flight restriction software, great flight time, and a variable aperature.

I went for the 2S and am quite happy.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan