DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S vs Mavic 3 RC PRO Binding Question

• Thread starter Deleted member 154956
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 154956

Ok, still pretty new with all these DJI drone details, but trying to figure it all out. I purchased and Air 2S last year with the standard controller. This year I added a Mavic 3, also with the stock controller. About a month ago I purchased the RC PRO to use primarily with the Mavic 3, but since I've also seemed to have issues with the Air 2S dropping the signal, I decided to use the RC PRO with it as well and see if it improved the connectivity. It does. Well, the RC PRO popped up an "error" box stating something to the effect that I could only do this for a total of 5 times. what? It had something to do with the binding, I thought I could grab any of my compatible drones and fly it with any of the controllers I have. So what would happen if I went to 5 times, would the 6th attempt not work? Change my warranties for fly away? it's not clearly stated anywhere that I could find how all this binding/warranty/swapability/multiple drones/multiple controllers works. Could someone explain in detail how all this works? Thanks!

Ok, still pretty new with all these DJI drone details, but trying to figure it all out. I purchased and Air 2S last year with the standard controller. This year I added a Mavic 3, also with the stock controller. About a month ago I purchased the RC PRO to use primarily with the Mavic 3, but since I've also seemed to have issues with the Air 2S dropping the signal, I decided to use the RC PRO with it as well and see if it improved the connectivity. It does. Well, the RC PRO popped up an "error" box stating something to the effect that I could only do this for a total of 5 times. what? It had something to do with the binding, I thought I could grab any of my compatible drones and fly it with any of the controllers I have. So what would happen if I went to 5 times, would the 6th attempt not work? Change my warranties for fly away? it's not clearly stated anywhere that I could find how all this binding/warranty/swapability/multiple drones/multiple controllers works. Could someone explain in detail how all this works? Thanks!
You have to sign in with your DJI Account Email , Somehow your using it in a guest mode .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your M3 in the Rain. Land on the Water.

I guess my real question would be is it possible to just grab the RC Pro and fly it with any of my drones without doing anything other than selecting which drone in the DJI Fly app, when that selection screen pops up?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+