DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2S won’t pitch left or right

Hooly

Reactions
Hi guys has anyone else had problems with the Mavic not pitching left or right ?
so I went to a job this morning set up the drone and controller connected “ no error messages nothing “
went through pre- fight checks =all good took off hover at 10 foot, do a control check pitch up pitch down yaw left yaw right = all good pitch forward pitch backwards = all good but NO pitch left or right !!!
Landed the drone powered off both the controller and the aircraft and the iPhone,restarted them all as usual did the same checks still no left,right pitch ! Repeating this three times still no response!
so canceled the job
any thoughts?

Moved your posts to the correct area.

Look in under the Safety settings and make sure you don't have "fly sideways" disabled

1669397405056.png

There is a setting, might be under safety, where sideways flight can be disabled. There is also an icon on the left side of the screen that if you tap it, it cycles through different settings, one of them is to disable sideways flight.

Post collision!! :) What he said up above my post.

There is a setting, might be under safety, where sideways flight can be disabled. There is also an icon on the left side of the screen that if you tap it, it cycles through different settings, one of them is to disable sideways flight.

Post collision!! :) What he said up above my post.
Cheers for the heads up

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61