DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 with rc 2 controller fcc hack

I can confirm is fully working. 1 min job to make it work no hassle at all.thank you everyone who make this happens. Im on latest firmware both drone and rc2.happy days :)

Reactions: harryemery92
I can confirm that the fcc hack from djircfcc.com works for the RC2!
It‘s permanent until you install a new firmware or reset it. :)
Haven‘t checked the range, because of the weather here..

Reactions: harryemery92
Here is file manager and a webbrowser

Attachments

• Via Browser - Fast & Light_5.1.1_Apkpure.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • File Manager_3.2.2_Apkpure.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 17
I also helped drone-tweaks to get this one to work here is the ios version
hi , can u please explain the method to check the power out put on this screen ??? i see as if rx levels -105 db... buti cannot understand how people find the tx level to determine if the rc2 is Fcc or ce

hi , can u please explain the method to check the power out put on this screen ??? i see as if rx levels -105 db... buti cannot understand how people find the tx level to determine if the rc2 is Fcc or ce
after repeating videos i noticed by chance no one explained that on the transmission page in the fly app that shows the bands the number 1km and 4km as they are much above the corresponding horizontal line just next to them then its fcc....
by the way though i didnt test fly long ranges with occu 3 and 4 that i just have accessed them as my filming friends has just bought the air 3 and the mavic 3 both fcc i doubt there claimed range in real world like urban areas!!! we have tested them in a studio the range was almost 4 rooms where the connection was interrupted ... just like the range our old phantom 3 pro and mighty phantom4 v2 gives ... almost 8 walls..
now to be fair all air crafts got disconnected almost the same place but the mavic air 3 though no image still showed telemetry data

now i mentioned this comparison here since itss the fcc discussed but concerning the camera and lens and app there is in the air3 and mavic 3 a space era compared to the out dated phantoms

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne