DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3S Released - Two Features I really wanted!

davidarmenb

Reactions
The much-anticipated Air 3S was just released an hour ago and I am sure we all know all the specs by now.

However, reading about the drone on DJI’s website, I noticed two unexpected features that I really wanted to have when I got my Air 3 and felt they should have been there!

The first one is called Free Panorama. This seems like an incredibly powerful feature that allows you to take custom panoramas yourself and then have the drone stitch it automatically! More importantly, this opens up limitless opportunities for panoramas on the telephoto lens! Currently with the Ajr 3, as we all know, you can only do a 360 panorama and it does not stitch them in the drone. With Free Panorama, you can stitch as many or as few photos as you want with the telephoto lens!
IMG_9465.jpeg

The second feature is an update to the Vision Assist which finally ALLOWS THE DOWNWARD FACING CAMERA TO BE SEEN! This is revolutionary! No longer will I need to constantly tilt down my main camera to see what is underneath me. With this new Vision Assist, I can see under my drone the entire flight if I want to, while never needing to tilt down my gimbal.
IMG_9464.jpeg

The best part is that these are software upgrades, meaning if DJI pleases, they can absolutely implement these two features for the Air 3 and maybe even the Mini 4 Pro.

Reactions: VenomXts
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jedbikes