DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AIR NEO - the crazy little selfie drone

PhotoDB

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Awaiting a sample to test the AIR NEO, a little self-launching, self-flying 12MP, 1080p video drone for just 149.95.
Video here:
4colors.jpg

I saw this. Wondering how you control it? Wondering even more, WHY?!? Seems like the coolest things about drones is the ability to go into the air and give you a "bird's eye" view of the world around us...to see things we couldn't seen any other way. This is just another toy for the self-obsessed.

Reactions: MAVE (Little bird)
No time, no distance, no gimble, no remote. Just phone or gesture control. No Go..imo. Cute toy

Good luck

Our drones we already have that's better even in quality makes better selfie drones that something that's 1080p and don't even have a gimbal let alone a camera stabilizer

I saw this. Wondering how you control it? Wondering even more, WHY?!? Seems like the coolest things about drones is the ability to go into the air and give you a "bird's eye" view of the world around us...to see things we couldn't seen any other way. This is just another toy for the self-obsessed.
Obviously, this is designed for the Tik Tok generation and a novelty at best. I am not sure how useful it really is though, but I guess if taking selfies is your only concern it might make sense.........

I feel like I've seen nearly identical pitch/design/commercial several years back? Are we sure it's not just vaporware?

Edit: Yea, there seems to have been several iterations, almost looking identical with similar specs far back as 2016~2018. They haven't seem to have actually created anything new.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu