DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air SD card

It should pop out if you find something thin to push against the top of the card to depress it.

I carry a set of tweezers. I use them to click in and to also click out and remove the SD Card. Fat fingers with short nails.

It should pop out if you find something thin to push against the top of the card to depress it.
Use some fine tape on the SD card such as sellotape, fold it over the non contact end, make sure that an amount of tape extends enough to hang out of the cover/flap this tag will allow you to pull the SD card out change it on a regular basis as it will weaken but it will save you hours of agro!

Reactions: cjhc and DonF01
I carry a set of tweezers. I use them to click in and to also click out and remove the SD Card. Fat fingers with short nails.

X2....I use the ones in my Swiss Army Knife....those or the toothpick. I always have it with me.

good question. I saw a video where a guy placed a little piece of tape with a folded end off of the card and then you can pull it out by grasping the tape. Not sure how you would remove it at this point.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54