DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AIR2 S CE and FCC intermittently

sbm

Reactions
Hello All ,
I am moderately new to drone , just got a brand new AIR2 S fly more.
The drone in awesome.
But I have observed a strange thing regarding CE and FCC mode.
As per the information AIR2S select FCC or CE depends on the GPS location , there is no separate hardware for this model.
In my country , India , CE is official.
But sometimes my AIR2S connects in FCC mode and sometimes CE mode (Got confirmed from the app transmission page , 1KM and 4KM line)
When connect in FCC , I get dual band and when in CE get only 2.4GHz ,
When in FCC I can fly more than 1500m without a single drop in rc connection (can go further) , but in CE rc disconnect at about 300m
Exact same location , exact same direction , using stock RC with Fly App 1.4.8 (1185) , (firmware 02.04.2040) no hack ,nothing changed , one time in FCC , other time in CE .
And always locked at least 20 GPS , RTH is perfect , so no spoofing about location.
Any idea ?

And any suggestion how to make FCC mode permanent.There is hell and haven difference between FCC and CE , at least at my place a very congested one.

Thanks in advance.

And any suggestion how to make FCC mode permanent.There is hell and haven difference between FCC and CE , at least at my place a very congested one.
Most likely you're on the limit between CE and FCC territories, I know at least parts of India are in FCC. The easiest way (although not free) to remain in FCC mode is to use the FCC modded app, like we do in Europe: Home | Drone Tweaks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S