DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air2s can see cloud

Flied high on cloudy day.
Thank you for coming back to tell us you ignored all our advice from previous threads and went and flew irresponsibly high anyway. I'd tell you how to fix your video if I thought you should be encouraged at all, or listened to advice, but I don't, so I won't !

I think the best approach with this person is to ignore their posts, needless to say that also means their video doesn't get clicked.

Question.
Are you DCA licensed? or do you fly in the CAAM hobbyist category?

I'm not normally one of the finger-waggers, but every video link I've seen you post so far (I haven't clicked on any of them) shows one egregious breach of your country's drone regulations after another... and you're openly advertising it?

you are not living here, you do not know the real situation.
who will care how high do you fly?
there is no system to request register drone too.
No drone ID is required.
Do not think every where is like your own place?
Example, maybe your country allows homosexuality, but our laws will imprison you if you are ho-mo, do you want to follow this law? You may say our law is insane, right?
Safety is not achieved by law or rules, highway speed limits is 110 km/h, does it mean if you are below 110 km/h you are safe? Does it mean if you are above 100 km/h you are in risk?
No, some people killed when travell at 50km/h, some people are safe at 150 km/h, it depends on the driver, not the rules!
The rules does not make you safe on the road, it is your attitude, skills etc. that make your safe.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverEagleSix