DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air2S + Fly App - Manual control possible with QuickShots?

skybanditpictures

Reactions
With my Mavic Pro and Mavic 2 Pro with the GO app, I'm able to adjust parameters during intelligent flight modes like changing altitude, radius, and speed during a POI orbit shot. Just got the Air2S and was expecting to be able to do the same, but the moment I touched a stick during 'Circle' mode, the drone stopped. Is manual adjustment possible or is everything on auto other than the initial settings? Will the GO app work with the Air2S so I can regain manual control or only the Fly app?

You can't adjust the quickshots during the execution. You can change the radius before you start the quickshot.
For Circle specifically you can use POI instead, in normal video mode just select the subject the same way you do in quickshots, select POI and the direction and speed, then click start, during POI you can adjust radius and height, also gimbal tilt I think.

Reactions: Saladshooter
You can't adjust the quickshots during the execution. You can change the radius before you start the quickshot.
For Circle specifically you can use POI instead, in normal video mode just select the subject the same way you do in quickshots, select POI and the direction and speed, then click start, during POI you can adjust radius and height, also gimbal tilt I think.
Ok, thanks for that clarification. Phew! I was ready to return it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada