DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air2s not caching images

Bugsnbonez

Reactions
Happy New Year everyone
Well I purchased a air2s and I am having problems with it not caching low resolution images directly to my iPhone 12 Pro Max.I got ahold of DJI customer service and was told it is no longer an option.my mini 2 is still caching images just fine,I can manually download from the app just no direct caching to phone.I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing Same condition or possibly has a fix. I tried downloading app again and caching is turned on in app.
Thank you for any suggestions

down load an earlier version of the app perhaps, there are Apk repositories on the web.

I don't think there's a way to install older versions of apps on an iphone, at least not easily. The fly app has always been flaky about caching photos - it seems to do videos ok, but they can't seem to figure out how to do images, which makes little sense. If you leave your drone on a for a minute or so after landing, and go over the gallery section in the fly app, you can transfer all the images you took pretty fast.

Thanks I have been down loading them manually and it works ok.mine is not caching video either automatically weird stuff ,my mini 2 works just fine with the same phone set up

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser