DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

aircraft encoder error(0x1000000)

elvio

Reactions
Encounter the message on the phone screen, it does not allow me to take off, keep auto shut off itself. i have the latest firmware

i have contacted the dji support, they said this is hardware error, required to send back to repair. Anyone has any idea. please?

It's not. I have it too. The FW has been limited as part of the forced go update, that's supposed to come out. Let me guess iOS?

My Mavic is essentially grounded for the time being because DJI screwed up their timeline.

mine is fine locked on 0600 airplane mode just took her up and she is flying like a dream what i did notice was i locked 21 satellites on the Mavic most i have ever had was 18, no wonder she was not moving a single inch in hover

Reactions: flipf
It's not. I have it too. The FW has been limited as part of the forced go update, that's supposed to come out. Let me guess iOS?

You had this too? It keeps shut off it self after I turned it on for a while even it is connected to the rc. The dji supportScreenshot_2017-05-25-00-57-25.png told me the code error (0x1000000) is the board problems. Omg, it's just 3 months I have been flying with it.

Give me a second. I have a similar issue, and I wasn't entirely satisfied it was what I claimed earlier. I'm trying something out, and will tell you if it worked for me.

Reactions: elvio
Don't forget they aren't going to brick your Mavic until you update. :rolleyes:

I downgraded to the previous FW and it looks fine. Now it's able to fly again but the problems is the message keep prompting out asking tofor update the FW

Reformat your SD card and restart the drone with the card in it. I just fixed my problem and am getting a feed again.

I downgraded to the previous FW and it looks fine. Now it's able to fly again but the problems is the message keep prompting out asking tofor update the FW
Do not worry if it keeps asking you to upgrade just press the X, It will always do that if u have not got the latest FW installed and will not stop you flying as long as u downgrade the RC and Mavic.

Do not worry if it keeps asking you to upgrade just press the X, It will always do that if u have not got the latest FW installed and will not stop you flying as long as u downgrade the RC and Mavic.

I just had my flight, good time... dried up the 2 batteries, everything looks good, not sure why the problems FW to my drone

Reformat your SD card and restart the drone with the card in it. I just fixed my problem and am getting a feed again.

i removed the sd card, and i replace with new sd card and it solves all my problems!! now it works totally fine now, omg....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan