DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft Firmware 1.05.0000 Decreased Range

Luckyguy9

Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
I just pasted the 1 year mark with my Mini 2, and 328 flights. I updated to 1.0.5.0000 aircraft firmware yesterday and noticed I'm starting to lose signal at 600 feet horizontal at an altiture of 200 ft when I used to get 4-6 times that range. Is anyone else noticing this problem with the aircraft firmware update?

I hadn't updated the app software to 1.6.8 until tonight and still haven't tested it with the new App Software. Also, while flying to video fireworks last night, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER THE APP LOCKED UP.

I didn't bother rebooting the App, just landed without it. The video after lockup was still recorded, I just couldn't use the App to fly. Thanks, Wayne

• Wow
Reactions: eva2000
I just pasted the 1 year mark with my Mini 2, and 328 flights. I updated to 1.0.5.0000 aircraft firmware yesterday and noticed I'm starting to lose signal at 600 feet horizontal at an altiture of 200 ft when I used to get 4-6 times that range. Is anyone else noticing this problem with the aircraft firmware update?

I hadn't updated the app software to 1.6.8 until tonight and still haven't tested it with the new App Software. Also, while flying to video fireworks last night, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER THE APP LOCKED UP.

I didn't bother rebooting the App, just landed without it. The video after lockup was still recorded, I just couldn't use the App to fly. Thanks, Wayne
Did you try the rebooting the crashed FLY app? You still retain full control of the drone through the RC during any app crash and reboot. Just can't see the FPV until it reboots.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
filu