DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft Not Connected To RC Mavic 3 CINE

Wacky roger

Reactions
I keep getting a message saying "Aircraft Not Connected To RC" This also has happened while in flight as well as when I first get it started up. I comes back in a minute or less.

I keep getting a message saying "Aircraft Not Connected To RC" This also has happened while in flight as well as when I first get it started up. I comes back in a minute or less.
Roger I have the same problem. Got mine yesterday and it seems a bit flaky with this happening even when the drone is right next to me prior to takeoff.. Any ideas?

Roger I have the same problem. Got mine yesterday and it seems a bit flaky with this happening even when the drone is right next to me prior to takeoff.. Any ideas?
Yes I got help here on the forum. Go here to learn more: Aircraft not connected to rc
The other thing I found out is instead of having both the controller and the drone on my desk I put the drone on another desk across the office and this helped a lot.

The Mavic 3 User Manual says controler mest be within .05 m of the aircraft p44, but this did not solve the problem either. Mine constantly loses the conection and returns home. when I fly. Re-pairing does not help. Help!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo