DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Aircraft not linked to phone number.

Alrenko

Reactions
Hi all,Just getting this message now on my Mavic Air 2 and Mavic Mini 2,I have the latest firmware and DJI Fly App installed,I have tried clearing the cache and rebooting the drones and the RC and the fly app but still receiving this message,rather annoying.
Phone Link.jpg

Clearing the DJI FLY app cache have in the past solved this ...

Clear the DJI Fly app cache by going to Main Page > Profile > Settings > Clear Cache. After this step close the app and place the drone in a location with strong GPS signal, turn on the drone, remote controller and the DJI Fly app.

Clearing the DJI FLY app cache have in the past solved this ...

Clear the DJI Fly app cache by going to Main Page > Profile > Settings > Clear Cache. After this step close the app and place the drone in a location with strong GPS signal, turn on the drone, remote controller and the DJI Fly app.
Thanks for your reply,I have now got both drones back on line,I did clear the cache,so after an hour or so both drones are now working.

Question: Does the phone I have the DJI Fly app installed on have to have a SIM card in it? My Z Fold 2 does not recognize my new DJI FPV Drone. However, my Galaxy Note 10+ does, but this phone does not have a SIM card in it...

Thanks,

G

You need to have the app loaded from DJI's site and not google play since they haven't updated that to support the FPV drone, and of course be logged in.

Reactions: dawgpilot
You need to have the app loaded from DJI's site and not google play since they haven't updated that to support the FPV drone, and of course be logged in.
I knew that, but thanks for pointing it out anyway. Now I am at the point where my Note 10+ will not connect to the FPV Drone either!? No idea what happened between 2 days ago and now... This is beyond stupid! DJI sucks when it comes to Android.
I tried everything. Clearing ALL the cache. Then uninstalling the app. Restarting phone. RE-installing app. Logging in with new email address. Using different cables... NOTHING. WTF???

Anyhow. Thanks.

I knew that, but thanks for pointing it out anyway. Now I am at the point where my Note 10+ will not connect to the FPV Drone either!? No idea what happened between 2 days ago and now... This is beyond stupid! DJI sucks when it comes to Android.
I tried everything. Clearing ALL the cache. Then uninstalling the app. Restarting phone. RE-installing app. Logging in with new email address. Using different cables... NOTHING. WTF???

Anyhow. Thanks.
Are you using the correct app? (DJI Fly, and not Go 4)

Reactions: Kilrah
Man, typical DJI stuff again... Now my phone is not connecting, no matter what I try.
Cleared all cache.
Uninstalled app.
Installed app.
Powered everything on in different orders, just to see if it makes a difference.
Uninstalled all other DJI apps.
Used a total of three different usb-c cables.
Used three different Android phones. Two Samsung and one ONE+.

Nothing works. Cannot establish connection no matter what I try! WTF DJI!?

Thanks

P.S. I cannot even find a DJI Fly app in the play store??? I though there was one because I was going to try it as well. But I cannot find it???

P.S. I cannot even find a DJI Fly app in the play store??? I though there was one because I was going to try it as well. But I cannot find it???

Go directly to DJI.

For some reason it's not in the Playstore.

Must not be a trusted app. ?

Good luck. :)

Thanks but I already did that. I downloaded the app directly from DJI. Still... nothing. Trying DJI assistant on my PC to see if this will do something. Have to wait until the battery is over 50% though... : (

Thanks.

FIXED! I saw a video where some guy was saying that he tried everything as well and what worked for him was to get a USB-C to USB-C cable, which I had lying around, and BAM! It worked right away. I did log in with a "fake" email address but that is all I did (other than using the c-c cable).

Thanks.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d